Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Lilies

Building the family practice, studying for exams, searching for a new home. These are all things that have been weighing me down and keeping me uber busy to the max. Of course I receive enormous support from everyone around me (and I'm extremely grateful), but here are some material things that have helped to make life a little easier. My lilies of the moment.
My beautifully minimalist-designed travel tea mug from DavidsTea.com. Recommend their tea accessories but definitely not their tea, unless you like drinking potpourri and/or chemicals.


My sister introduced me to my new favorite iPhone app = Nike Training Club. If you're serious about getting fit, download it. Right now. The workouts range from whole body workouts to more targeted ones, and I've been doing them after my morning runs. The workouts totally kick your ass. Promise.


Melissa + Campana Zig Zag shoes in red. Best impulse buy ever. I'm not usually a fan of jelly shoes, but these babies are ridiculously comfy, recycled & recyclable, beautifully packaged (cylinder box not pictured) and ethically responsible. Completely guilt-free. My only complaint is that they're heavily perfumed, probably due to it being made of recycled plastics.

What's brightening your days lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment